Sunday 10 June 2012

Snow white & the huntsman



The costume I love the most in the entire show!!!! @@<3

Although the bird's head around her dress creeps me out, but I still thinks it's
beautiful

So evilllll
If it is not Charlize Theron, I could have walk out from the cinema.Personally, I still think Kristen Stewart needs a big improvement in her acting skills and also practise more on her facial expression. When Kristen appears, I thought to myself is this Bella or snow white? Both look the same to me.Snow white suppose to have skin as white as the snow, lips as red as the rose(or blood?). from all above, Kristen fails every characteristic in Snow white. No doubt, I love Kristen acting as Bella.<3 No one can replace Bella but Kristen. Anyway, I was so mesmerise by the costume wore by Charlize Theron. It makes her so evil but in the same time  gorgeous! She is the most beautiful evil Queen I've ever saw!!

And, yup, I love him more than the huntsman! He's HOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment