Thursday 28 June 2012

Eyes open

     Hi, I'm back! I've been so lazy to blog for the past few weeks, meanwhile I'm also busy revising my       french. Damn, French is not easy to learn especially their grammar(dark side of French). But, I still manage to get 77.5 for my French test.:)>>>>  Ok,  I'm currently broke:(  and not because of these 7 things below here but also spending on movies & food ! I love movie & food and I can't resist myself from not eating & watching.>>>> Mum wanted to find a clutch bag to match her gown and her budget is below 100. She thinks that, Y buy so expensive and you only use it once a while?(well, I totally not agree with her for some reason), Anyway, we went to Kenanga wholesale fashion city to find *cheap&*nice clutch  bag. At first, I have no intend to buy anything, but. I end up buying 3 shirts, pair of earrings and nail polish that makes me broke.>>>> Make sure you wear a pair of comfy shoes if u're planning to go there ,cus it has 7 floors! You are just gonna dig yourself a grave is you wear heels! Personally, I don't like most of the shop there( u will find out yourself if go there). Well, I said most but not all. However, I still manage to find shops which suits my taste. 

Things I bought during this week
Not showing off,  I'm just sharing

Flipflop-25 rm ( frm Banana Peel)
T-shirts-25 rm each( kenanga wholesale fashion city)
earrings-20 rm(k.w.f.c)
mint green nail polish- 12.9 rm( k.w.f.c)
sunnies- 19.5 rm( bonita)
Total- 152.4 rm ( I know it's below 200 rm, but imma student only! no pay!)


 Recently, I'm crazy about comfy crop tee, so, i get 3 for myself!( coincidently, three shirts have a owl print! )
Get myself a pair of  neon human skull earring!

What I did in my mum's wardrobe room !
taking self picture in front of the mirror:) 

 Errr...I'm like advertising  canon camera.  haha

* Maintenant, je suis très fatigueé. Je veux dormir. Bonne nuit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment